Tonight I finished Week 1 of the Couch to 5k training. I am sore and tired and seriously questioning my capability of going to kickboxing tomorrow. BUT- I feel great!! I love having a goal to work towards and cannot wait to actually run my first 5k.
I am rocking on Weight Watchers this week too. I peeked on the scale this morning and things are moving in the right direction for weigh-in on Saturday. Next, I've got to start working on my arms. They have always been bigger than I wanted them to, but at one time they were at least a little toned and definitely not as fat as they are now. I need to take some measurements soon too, as I have not done that since November, and even though the weight loss has been slow, maybe there are some nice surprises in terms of inches lost...
I feel like I had a lot more to say, but now I'm blanking. I've been working on a massive spring cleaning project for the last two days and just have some final touches to take care of in the morning and my house will be all spic and span. Now if I can just keep it that way for any length of time, that would be awesome. I got rid of a lot of clothes that I was just hanging onto for dumb reasons, but I did keep several pairs of jeans that I am maybe about 10 pounds away from fitting into. That is a good thing because I have been wearing the same three pairs to death!
D surprised me and said he's coming to town tomorrow night. I am beyond thrilled to have him here for a couple of days. I'll probably pop on here to post my weigh-in results. If not in the early AM on Saturday, I'll try to do it that night from work if we aren't too busy. I am making spiedies for him tomorrow and I'm just going to have some of the chicken on a salad, and he can have the mayo-filled sandwich version. I'm also looking forward to two glasses of wine that I've budgeted some points for. Wahoo for Fridays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment