So....I leave tonight for my boyfriend's house (2 hours away) to celebrate my b-day friday with him and some other friends who live there. THEN, I have to rush back into town in the afternoon and go by HR at work, the tailor to try on my dress and then when D gets into town after work, we hit the road to VA- our pit stop on the way to NY. Saturday we go to NY, Saturday night to a town about an hour away to see his friend's band, Sunday bus to NYC, Monday NYC sightseeing and a late bus back to his hometown, and then hang out until Thursday when we head back down south with ANOTHER pit stop in VA to meet a friend's new baby, then home for one night, off to get highlights and a haircut while D waits in the salon waiting room and then we hit the road for my friend G's wedding weekend in a town two hours away. Can we say vacation craziness?!? Thank goodness for thinking ahead and taking TWO weeks off. Now if only I could have another week after the crazy one....
Anyway, my birthday on Friday is my 29th. And I decided I want to be at my goal weight by 30. Hopefully well into maintaining by that point. I'll expand more on it later after the vacation frenzy...
No comments:
Post a Comment