Down 2.4 pounds this week! Hurrah! I'm trying something a tad bit different this weekend at work. I'm planning on coming home, getting in a 30 min workout and packing my lunch/prepping my dinner prior to going to sleep. Then I'll get up, shower, eat, and hit the road. It's pretty much how I always do it, only in reverse. Normally I go straight to bed, and leave all those things for when I get up, often times they just don't get done because I like to sleep too much. So, I'm trying something new for this week.
Also, please say a little prayer that work isn't so crazy this weekend. I have 5 months left there, and I'd really like to keep my sanity until then. Last weekend just about sent me over the edge between getting cussed out, sexually harassed and in an incident where I had to call security because one of my patients flew into a rage and tried to throw an IV pole at me because he thought it was the devil! YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment