I had the most delicious, filling, healthy, WONDERFUL breakfast here on day #2 of my healthy focus!
Omelet: Southwest style Eggbeaters, spinach, red onion, 2% mozzarella, EVOO, topped with avocado
Toast with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
Strawberries with 1 packet of Sugar in the Raw (0.5 points, and AMAZING on berries- makes them taste like a confection!)
Lunch will be a fabulous "Bitch Cakes Salad", with my own tweaks (sesame oil, spinach). This is from Bitch Cakes's Blog. She has amazing recipes.
Dinner will be more Pasta Primavera, since I need to finish up that vodka sauce. I'm thinking about making a run to Trader Joe's either today or tomorrow. I haven't been since around Christmas time. I want some of that amazing frozen brown rice, some marinated tofu, cheap veggies, etc. I don't need a ton of stuff, but a few things to make a nice stir fry for dinner during my "work week" would be great. I could use some of those great lime popsicles too!
I want to do my resistance band DVD today, and probably hit the gym to do the elliptical trainer for a bit, too. First I have to find a birthday gift for my dad, and put that into the mail. Dads are IMPOSSIBLE to shop for! I asked my mom for suggestions, and she said, "hot sauce". Really? That's an acceptable gift? I think I'll assemble the sauce with some cedar planks for grilling and maybe some other goodie. Time to hit up World Market!
2 comments:
Hot sauce! That just put a huge smile on my face. Men are retarded to shop for. While I no longer have my dad, its like pulling teeth coming up with gifts for the men in my life. Seriously, 100% Chris just wants gift cards. How boring!!!! I like to shop :)
I love your refocus on health. I need to hit up the grocery store this weekend to stock up on some actual healthy foods me thinks. See, you are totally inspiring me to reshift my focus on health. Thanks for the push in the right direction :)
BRI! THANK YOU for answering all of my questions - you treasure! Now, the 'pumps' thing might be a regional slang term but where I live (Liverpool..yes, where the Beatles cam from) it definitely means farts.
'Do excuse me, I have a terrible case of the pumps'
'Have you pumped'
Or, a my 6 year old niece would say
'I just did a great big pump'
Does that help??!! hahaha I am giggling at the thought of you randomly dropping that term intoa conversatioN! HAHAHA xxxx
Post a Comment