Exactly. The. Same.
I'm not sure how to feel about this. For one, I used D's scale, which I *think* might weigh a little more than mine. Two, I had way too much to drink last night, woke up feeling uber dehydrated despite "pre-gaming" with several glasses of water. Three, I had some midnight snacks. Granted, it was reduced fat ice cream, a handful of cheese nips and a few bites of frosted mini-wheats. It could have been McDonalds or something equally terrible. But, I didn't get in as much exercise as I'd planned this week (still struggling with shin splints) and I kind of just "winged it" when I got to D's house Wednesday-Friday as far as points go. Didn't really count 'em. So I guess I deserve a maintain. I am home all this coming week, with work tonight through Monday night, then a lunch meeting at the hospital on Wednesday, and classes on Thurs/Fri. Both of those don't last all day, so I'll have ample time to get to the gym Tues-Fri. Maybe I'll sneak a little exercise in over my "work week" as well.
My clothes are fitting better, but I still have miles to go. I'd like to lose about 6 more pounds before vacation. Has anyone noticed on the Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy websites that they have acquired the brand Athleta? They have great looking swimsuits, complete with cup sizes in the tops for larger chests. I'd love to get one of the tankinis for our vacation.
In engagement news, I am still not! Hah! But I did learn this weekend that he has the money set aside, and is just working on planning how to do it and which ring to buy. He made a very valid point this week in saying, "I know that the fun part for you probably starts AFTER you get the ring, but the fun for me is building up to the surprise and doing all the planning/shopping."
After a statement like that, I guess I can let him off the hook and stop badgering him so much! I'm just happy to have a man who is actually interested in the process!
Well, it's off to meet D for lunch then head back into town for work. I thought ahead and washed all my scrubs, so all I really have to do is stop at the store and pick up a few items for the week, then head to work. I hope my work karma is better this week. Last week, I was seriously considering burning some sage up in that joint!
No comments:
Post a Comment