Weight 205.4
So, I lost 0.8 pounds between yesterday and today (or at some point along in the week), meaning a small loss, but more importantly, a breakthrough on the scale. I know that I didn't have a "true plateau" by definition, but in two weeks and six days I managed to weigh the exact same thing, and on two different scales, even! I am such a fluctuater, it was so hard to believe I was seeing that number three times in a row.
And I did my measurements. The last time I did them was 11/3/08, so I was overdue. Here's where the differences lie.
Bust then: 42"
Bust Now: 42" (Interesting, because I am definitely too small for my DD bras now)
Waist then: 37"
Waist now" 34 3/4"
Hips then: 48.5
Hips now: 45"
Right thigh then: 28"
Right thigh now: 28"
Left thigh then: 28"
Left thigh now: 27"
Last time I didn't do my arms or calves, but I did them today, so I'll compare them in another 10 pounds or so...
Right arm: 15"
Left arm: 15"
Right calf: 16 1/2"
Left calf: 16"
So, I've lost a few inches, but nothing drastic, compared to the fact that I've lost about 13 pounds since I started in November. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm still losing, and given the slow rate, it's a wonder I haven't given up by now, but I haven't. I take partial responsibility for losing so slowly because of all the craziness in my life right now and the fact that what I'm doing for that week, totally rules my motivation levels for counting points and exercising. I blame the other part on my age, which my own mom would say is a crock, because she started in February and she's losing weight in circles around me.
I'm scrapping my original grocery list, since I didn't make it to the store yesterday. I'm hitting Trader Joe's as soon as they open at 9am, and just getting some tofu and veggies to make stir fry again, and some other essentials. I know I will be going to D's on Tuesday, so there's really no point in me cooking anything extravagant. Whenever I do that, I always end up not using all my groceries before it's time to go. Not to mention, I am jonesing for some TJ's spring water. They have giant, 2 liter (or maybe it's 1.5) bottles for $0.67! We are getting another Trader Joe's just by work, and it seems like it's taking FOREVER to open. The exterior of the building has been finished for MONTHS, and I can't imagine it would take that long to get the interior ready and the shelves stocked. I am hoping it opens soon. When I move in with D, there will be no Trader Joe's, which I am sad about. I heard a rumor that they won't open a store unless customers can reach it from North, South, East and West, and well, I doubt that many people will be visiting the store by boat, so, if that's true, I'll just be making a trek every few months to my old store. That's okay, because I have a feeling I'll still shop for clothes here a lot too.
Anyway, I better hustle on over before the crazy Saturday TJ's crowd gets hopping. I just got a call from work asking if I'd work 3-11 as charge nurse, which I'm considering, because that would kind of rock to leave at 11 tonight, yet again, no it wouldn't because I'd be scrambling. I have to think about it for an hour or so...
No comments:
Post a Comment