I lost 2.8 pounds this week! I thought it might be a bigger loss, but almost three pounds is pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself.
There were more wedding dresses in the bridal shop window too, so I'm guessing they change them every week, which is so motivating, I can't even tell you. None of them were my style per se, not to mention my camera was at home, so I didn't snap any new pics.
I ended the week with 1 WPA left over and all of my APs in tact. I wish I'd gotten a little more exercise, but I'll keep working on that. I realize it takes a while to get all the pieces of this puzzle into place.
I'm heading out to perhaps purchase some more work clothes. The problem with being a nurse is that you live in scrubs, so when you need business casual stuff to last a week or two, you usually come up short. They are having a one-day sale at Ann Taylor LOFT where if you buy one original priced item, you get the second at 50% off! Plus I have a $15 off coupon! I'm hoping to score some new skirts/pants, maybe a dress...
No comments:
Post a Comment