Made it successfully through the 95th day. And of course today, I spent the majority of the points I have left for today on two very delish grilled cheese sandwiches on some yummy bread from Trader Joe's this morning. I'll sleep until 5pm-ish, hit the gym, then have a veggie burger and some cantaloupe and you know what? I'll be JUST FINE with that! I'm really working hard on letting go of trying to be perfect or trying to do Weight Watchers the way everyone else does it. I have to do it the way that works for me, and as long as I make it through the day and I don't go over points, I'm golden! It's all going to work out. I'm dropping the need to feel like every day has got to be a perfect one. I know that the majority of days I will meet all the healthy guidelines, but some days I won't. This does not mean that I need to veer completely off plan.
I'm getting my groove back. The plan is to go to kickboxing tonight. I haven't been to a lot of classes at my current gym, that I've been a member of for almost 2 years. Partially because they don't offer a lot of good classes during times that I can go, and also, because I have gym class anxiety. I'm hoping since it's Friday, and it's summertime, that it won't be crazy crowded. And that I can keep up.
Anyone out there know of or belong to a gym called Lady of America? I used to go to an all-women's gym when I lived in Richmond, VA, and it was great! I never really cared about that until I just happened upon this gym. It's amazing how great you can be when you KNOW that no one is looking at you! Amazing! Anyway, I'm considering joining Lady of America when I move. The classes look decent, and the owner teaches "Stand Up and Paddle" or "SUP" surfing. I am DYING to learn to do this when I move to the beach, as it looks super fun, and I hear it majorly works your core. Plus I just don't think I can do the whole Gold's Gym scene. Ugh. I just can't do it. And the YMCA is clear across town from where I'll be living. For now, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment