Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanking the Christmas Gods

I weighed in yesterday morning at 212, putting me at a loss of 0.4 for this week. I'm super glad for that but now I've got to get to WORK. I'm in week 7 of my "50 #s in 50 weeks" challenge from the Weight Watchers message boards, and I've lost 6.4 pounds, so I need a big loss this week to catch me up!

I'm headed to the gym right now, then back home for a delish "Bitch Cakes Salad":.
This gal's blog is one of my faves and her recipes are fab. I've altered the ingredients to her salad, but the gist is that it's a big bowl of delish. Each mouthful is a new and surprising combination of fantasticness. I add a tsp of Sesame Oil to mine and it's magnanimous.

After my trip to the gym, I'm hitting the showers and hitting the roads. In search of a grey pair of jeans from Old Navy (the Sweetheart, but in boot cut, not flare like I could only find at my local Old Navy) and then heading north to Virginia to see my lovely nursing school babes. Can't wait!

No comments: