The Good: Weighed in before flying out and lost 1.2 pounds.
Took a hike on Saturday morning. A very hilly hike.
For the first time like, ever, I didn't use a trip as an excuse to eat
like a crazy person on speed.
Had 2 salads on the trip.
The Bad: Left my journal and my little Weight Watchers notebook in my car before
flying out.
Did not visit the most diet-friendly restaurants while in Cincy.
The Ugly: Had a barleywine, 2 beers, a mojito and a shot on Saturday night.
The above drinking lead to McDonalds hotcakes for breakfast before flying
out. Cashews in layover airport. Pizza for dinner.
Well, it certainly wasn't the worst I've ever been on a trip. What helped more than anything was seeing some of the pictures we all made. I look large. It made me mad at myself. But, there is nothing to do about it other than to get on the ball already. I'm back on track today and I can actually go to my Saturday meeting this week, so that buys me another day of points-counting before I weigh in again. I think with tons of water and some serious belt-tightening, I can still lose this week. I'm remaining optimistic!
One sign that it's time to get serious is that in my Weight Watchers pocket guide, I have filled the first page up with weigh-ins and my total weight loss is only 1.8 pounds. Some of that was due to starting meetings up at a really hectic time, but that excuse can only take you so far, after all, things will always be hectic. It's time to make the next page count.
I'll leave you with before and after hair pics, since I got it chopped last Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment