I don't have a Weight Watchers meeting update for last week because I ran out of time on the morning of my trip, and did not make it. I know, I know- I suck. And while I wasn't terrible in Miami, it was with 10 girls on a bachelorette party trip, so there was drinking, and eating out for every meal. Today is totally a detox day. I have plans to deliver some things over to the house, including my wedding dress that I picked up last week! It fits like a glove as of now, but of course I'd like to have it altered down if at all possible. It's just as beautiful as I remembered! I'll hit up the gym for a training and cardio session this afternoon, then I have plans to work an extra shift tonight. That was dumb of me to sign up for, because I'm soooo tired. I think I'll nap for a bit before starting my errands.
Miami was weird. I felt like every "local" girl there weighed 9 pounds, and 8.75 of them was the weight of their boobs. They were tits on sticks. Of course I felt like a giant the whole time. I did have one very odd experience at a hotel bar, where a man came up from behind me, hugged my waist, kissed my neck, and told me I looked sexy. I just didn't even know what to say or do! It was honestly so weird, and I'm pretty sure he did that based JUST on seeing my ass in the skirt I was wearing. (My new navy pencil skirt might have to get retired to the "too sexy" pile if that shit happens again.) For all he knew, I could have been a man when he spun me around! Weirdo!
I spent the rest of the time wishing I were thin, and thinking how horrible I'd feel about myself if I had to live in that mess. I always come off trips like that wanting to be thinner. I'm so ready to bust my grill out of storage and start easily making healthy things on the grill for delicious dinners at home. I'm hoping to nearly eradicate all dining out this summer, with the help of our grill. (And also the help of our new found mortgage payment, which kind of forces us not to dine out.)
In other news, I had a phone interview this morning for a job that I really, really want. I'm going to check my work schedule tonight and then get back with the recruiter to set up an interview here in town. I'm very excited, and I think if I land this job, it will do WORLDS for my weight loss. They have a GYM in the building, complete with aerobics instructors and everything! I'm over the moon and want this job so badly!! How awesome would that be??
No comments:
Post a Comment