I hate when people can't keep their big mouths shut! I work 12 hour shifts and I usually eat around 9pm, 12-1am, 4am. I was having a snack this morning around 4 and one of my coworkers (whom I hadn't seen since lunch) said, "are you STILL eating?"
Yes, Bitch. I am.
And I admit I let it rub me WAY the wrong way. But I'm excited to prove to her that my frequent eating results in weight loss, unlike her deprivation tactics. I just wish people knew when to keep their mouths shut! (I also wish I could let things like this roll off my back more.)
Anyway, we're on pins and needles this morning as we are putting an offer in on a house! There are 2 other offers on the table though, so it may not work out. And that's okay, no sense in getting wound up. I already have 2 more I want to see if this one doesn't work out!
No comments:
Post a Comment